Thursday, April 4, 2013

Seems Legit

I was stuffing myself with peanut-butter pie earlier and came to the conclusion that, at this point in time, it's a miracle I'm not a four-hundred pound behemoth, who can only be transported throughout the world via crane.

Maybe that's what will happen when my metabolism really decides to crash.

But, seriously, if you look at what I've been eating... If it's not the actual cake or dish itself, it's the pan scrapings. And let me tell you, if you're skipping on scraping every little but of batter or crust left in a pan, you're missing the best part. There's something about fighting the spatula to conform to the sides of a bowl that make things like cookie dough taste better than just fishing out some of the raw stuff with a spoon.

I need some salad. Excuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment